I have always used a WILD and WIDE range of colors in my kitchen. One reason is I love the whimsical look more than any other and that pretty much means anything goes. Another reason is I like to use colors of the season, which means I use vibrant colors like Kiwi Green during the spring and summer, along with oranges, yellows, and other colors that celebrate this time of year.
Most of all, I guess the reason is simply because my “absolute favorite color” changes, so I need to make sure I’m armed with every conceivable color – in and outside of the rainbow.
My color of the moment is Kiwi Green, as demonstrated beautifully by the Kiwi Green Teakettle above. I absolutely cannot get enough of this color. It’s vibrant, upbeat, and commands attention. Gotta love that attitude.
- Generous 2-quart steel teakettle capacity heats up to 8 cups of water
- Solid stylish teakettle handle with one-touch spout lever for easy and comfortable operation
- The bright enamel exterior is stain resistant and easy to clean; stainless steel lid fits tightly
- The convenient teakettle whistling feature signals when water is at a boil
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
This particular teakettle is also available in Stainless Steel and a gorgeous Capri Turquoise that looks promising for the next color I get obsessed with. Click through Kiwi Green Teakettle to check out each color available.