The handsome Mr.Coffee Iced Tea Maker is my next Amazon purchase. As in, it’s in the cart awaiting the final deed even as we speak! As soon as I decide whether I want a new Rita Hayworth DVD or a new Maureen O’Hara biography to accompany its trip to our home.
As you’d expect from a Crazy Tea Chick, I go through A LOT of tea year-round. Hot tea, iced tea, tea lattes.. but the iced tea is at a fever pitch this time of year.
Truth be told, I make so much iced tea during the warm months, I should have a spring training for it like baseball players do. Get my arm muscles built up!
- Easy one-touch brewing in about 10 minutes
- Brew strength selector adjusts brew to match your preferred taste
- Chose tea bags or loose tea leaves for brewing flexibility
- Removable brew basket for simple cleanup
- Auto-shutoff after cycle is completed
See Mr.Coffee Iced Tea Maker for more information. I may just see you there…. deciding between a couple of beautiful redheads.
EDIT: Why pick one or the other, Maureen and Rita are both on their way!