Love this! I’ve probably mentioned on the tea blog a few times how honey-obsessed I am. Seriously, my love for honey is legendary. Not only do I use it in hot tea, I also turn to it for toast, fried chicken (drizzled on hot fried chicken is like something you would not believe!), oatmeal, grits, protein balls, etc. etc. etc.
The Honey Pot with Wood Honey Dipper (pictured in Eggshell Blue – also available in a vivid yellow) is an especially beautiful honey-holder. Some people collect honey pots (which would be a fun collection, wouldn’t it??), and this would be a gorgeous addition.
- Keep honey on hand with this beautifully designed honey pot, measuring 3.25 inches in diameter and 4 inches tall
- Bamboo honey dipper is included. Use the dipper to drizzle honey on toast, pastries or in tea
- Made from durable glazed stoneware
- Lid features integrated handle and notch (to keep honey dipper in place when not in use)
- To care for your honey pot, hand wash or dishwasher safe (top rack)
See Honey Pot with Wood Honey Dipper for more information and to check out the vibrant yellow one. I have to really consider starting a honey pot collection, myself. Goodness knows they’d feel right at home here in Honey Heaven!