I try (TRY, mind you. TRY.) to always buy kitchen gadgets, appliances, dishes, etc. based on performance and quality, first and looks, second. How often do I succeed? How about 1 out of 10 times?
What can I say, when it comes to almost anything I buy, my money follows where my eyes lead.
I do, at least, almost always make sure the quality backs up the looks. You know, make sure it’s not a case of “the lights are on but no one’s home.” The easiest way to do that is to stick with brands you trust. KRUPS is a great example. Their products are gorgeous and made as well as it gets.
The Krups FL701850 Personal Tea Kettle, Infuses Loose or Bagged Tea, 1 Liter Capacity, Internal Water Circulation System, Black, shown here, is a prime example. My eyes wanted it the minute they landed on this beauty. Fortunately for them, my brain knows quality when it sees it and you really don’t have to look any further past the name Krups.
- 1 Liter capacity
- Internal water circulation system for infusing tea
- Minimum and maximum fill lids shown on handle
- Angled spout for easy pouring
- Self-locking removable lid
- On / Off switch
- “On” Indicator light
- Mesh brew basket holds loose tea leaves or a tea bag
- Cord storage on base of unit
- US Warranty 1 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
The best selling point, for me (aside from its great looks!), is the fact that the brew basket holds loose leaves or tea bags. That’s clutch.