We may earn a small percentage of money from some products mentioned on this blog if you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats.
But the one I want to tell you about today is the beauty pictured here – a glass covered dish that actually has multiple uses around the home.
I have used mine for a variety of different uses before I settling on the life I feel for certain it was meant to lead. This beautiful dish is IDEAL for combining and experimenting with dried tea leaves. More times than not, I enjoy dried tea leaves just as they are packaged, but every now and then I want to taste.. say…. both peach and raspberry or both orange and vanilla – then I’ll combine some leaves, making my own tasty blend.
It’s fun as well as delicious.
Usually, I’d only combine enough to make one glass because I didn’t have a perfect vessel to store my combination. When I first laid eyes on this beautiful dish, I knew my problem had been solved.
- Height:1.1″ (2.79 cm)
- Diameter:4.8″ (12.20 cm)
- Opening of Mouth:4.31″ (10.95 cm)
- Capacity:100 ml (3.38 fl oz)
- 100 ml Capacity (3.38 fluid ounce)
- Scientifically Proven to Extend the Freshness and Potency of Your Stored Materials For 6 Months or Longer
- Blocks Out Light, Airtight, and Smell-Proof. Optimum Performance
- Premium Eco-Friendly, European-Made, Durable Lab-Tested Glass.
- Locks In Freshness and Fragrance with All-Glass Lid
- Sleek Jet Black Exterior Style, Shines Ultraviolet When Held up to Light
Other Uses for this Beauty:
- Perfect place to keep dried herbs and spices.
- Beautiful dish for “fancy” soaps.
- Great for keeping black pepper in – pinching as needed.