We may earn a small percentage of money from some products mentioned on this blog if you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats.
I often say that the experience of drinking tea is as delicious as the tea, itself. There’s something calming, relaxing, and almost magical about the whole process – especially when you surround yourself with beautiful teas and tea-related lovelies. I have a strong appreciation for tea companies that take this experience seriously. You can always tell the ones who do because their packaging (and often their websites) are extra special.
This is certainly the case when it comes to Harney and Sons Teas. The packaging is stunning – without costing an outrageous price. I don’t mind paying extra for great tea, mind you, but some of these companies seem to be out of their minds… that or they think I have an orchard of money trees.
Harney and Sons is available on Amazon, which to an Amazon addict like myself, is as valuable as two orchards of money trees. The Tower of London Blend pictured here would be a great tea to start with.
Tower of London Blend
- A Complex Black Tea with flavors similar to Earl Grey, Vanilla and Black Currant and a nice touch of honey.
- A wonderfully refreshing tea with fruity aromas, vanilla, and undertones of honey
- Caffeinated, with a medium to strong body
- Chinese black tea with pieces of dried stone fruit, then finish the blend with oil of bergamot and honey flavor
- Smooth and Complex Blend of Black Tea
Find more Harney and Sons Teas on Amazon.