We may earn money from the products mentioned in this and other posts on the tea blog. "Affiliate links" simply mean that we earn a percentage when you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra, of course, but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats!
Black is one of the most popular colors for the kitchen – my own appliances are shiny black and I wouldn’t dream of having another color. I also love the look of black dishes on a table, black pans filled with deliciousness, and a black tea kettle letting off steam.
The Black Tea Kettle pictured above is the Circulon Teakettles Morning Bird Teakettle and she’s a beauty. While she is, of course, available in a wide array of colors, I think she’s especially dramatic in black.
- Generous 2-quart steel teakettle capacity heats up to 8 cups of water
- Textured teakettle handle with squeeze-and-pour spout lever; stainless steel lid seals tight
- The sleek colored enamel exterior is stain resistant and easy to clean
- The teakettle’s convenient whistling feature signals when water is at a boil
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Other Colors: Rhubarb Red, Mustard Yellow, Mandarin Orange, Circulon Red, Kiwi Green, and Capri Turquoise
Click the link above for a closer look.