We may earn money from the products mentioned in this and other posts on the tea blog. "Affiliate links" simply mean that we earn a percentage when you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra, of course, but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats!
The gorgeous GROSCHE Munich Glass stove top water and tea Kettle with included tea infuser, Stovetop safe, 1250 ml (42 fl oz) capcity, shown here, is the perfect solution for the tea lover who wants a stove top kettle without metal or plastic parts (some tea drinkers are ADAMANT about this detail).
This beauty comes with a tea infuser, allowing you to make your own delicious gourmet Loose Leaf Tea. You can also use the infuser to make blooming teas, a new obsession with tea lovers everywhere.
Product Description: is made of high quality borosilicate glass that can be used on gas, electric, and coil type stovetops . This is the same type of high quality glass that laboratory test tubes are made of, and is safe for direct flame contact, similar to Pyrex. the glass is guaranteed for life against clouding. It is lead free glass. Borosilicate glass is lighter yet stronger than regular cheap silica glass that commercial glassware is made of. The MUNICH is hand made by craftspersons who specialize in tea kettles and infuser teapots. A unique and gorgeous stovetop water kettle and infuser teapot! Try one today! Perfect for use with the GROSCHE Blooming tea variety pack for a very beautiful and tasty tea experience. Also great with any loose leaf tea.
Glass Tea Kettle Product Features
- Premium Hand Made Glass stove top water or tea kettle
- Includes Glass infuser for making loose leaf tea. You can use it with or without the included infuser
- High quality glass is heat proof, you can use it on an electric, ceramic, or glass stove top to boil water
- Perfect to make loose leaf tea, blooming tea, or heat water
- Ultra smooth borosilicate thermal glass will never impart a metallic aftertaste to your beverage