We may earn a small percentage of money from some products mentioned on this blog if you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats.
This is the Sun’s Tea (TM) 21oz Borosilicate Glass Blender Bottle /Shaker Bottle with hourglass-shape Blending Spring (available on Amazon) and it hasn’t just “caught my eye,” it’s caught both eyes.
- Made of ultra clear borosilicate glass (not plastic), good for cold drink or hot drink. No worry of BPA or plastic taste.
- Great for mixing protein drinks, dressings, pancake batter and more by just shaking the bottle up and down.
- Patented hourglass-shape stainless steel blending spring blends all content evenly and thoroughly, even the content at the conner inside the bottle.
- Drinkhole lid makes it easy to pour the content out, or drink from it. Works perfectly with Sun’s Tea Deep Infuser (sold seperately) for flavor drink infusing.
- Super easy to clean, dishwasher safe, 6 month warranty from sunstea
Although it is, obviously, great for protein drinks and/or milkshakes, I’d never compromise its integrity or good intentions by using it for anything other than tea, glorious tea or coffee.
Use instruction: 1. Take the drinkhole lid off the bottle and leave the hour-glass-shaped blending spring in. 2. add the content you want to mix into the bottle. 3. put the drinkhole lid on and screw it tightly. 4. Push the flip of the drink hole down firmly to close the drink hole. 5. Use one hand to hold the bottom of the bottle, the other hand hold the upper part of the bottle with one finger covering and holding down the drink hole flip. 6. Shake it up and down to thoroughly mix the content. 7. When the mixing is completed, open the flip of the drink hole first. 8. Pressure might develop during the mixing, especially for hot content, make sure do not point the drink hole to your face or other people.
If you read through the reviews, you’ll see that this is a really special bottle. One review, in particular, stood out to me: The one who raved about how ideal this one is for hot tea! Someone else raved about how this bottle doesn’t leave a “plastic” taste in drinks like other bottles do – I love that, too.
I also LOVE the idea of reusing a glass bottle for transporting drinks (hot or cold) instead of plastic bottles or cups… better for the environment.
Click through the link or picture for more information. I can’t wait to get my hands on this bottle. Good times!