We may earn money from the products mentioned in this and other posts on the tea blog. "Affiliate links" simply mean that we earn a percentage when you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra, of course, but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats!
I’m completely in love with these gorgeous Serafino Double Wall 12 oz Beverage & Coffee Glasses – Set of 4 Insulated Drinking Glasses. So much so that I’ve already planned out my first glass of iced tea in one of these beauties – it’ll be black tea with a sprig of mint and a slice of lemon. Stevia, optional.
I see a tall glass of iced green tea as the second drink of choice and possibly an iced passion tea after that. One thing’s for certain, they’ll look as beautiful and classy as they taste. PLUS, the ice will stay frozen longer, making for an excellent glass of tea each and every time.
- Set of 4 heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glasses that each hold 12 oz
- Stronger and more durable than common glass, each glass features a wraparound contour that provides a natural aesthetic grip.
- Patent-pending double wall design that suspends drinks within an inner wall, creating an engaging optical effect.
- Designed to keep your hands cool with hot drinks, and free of condensation with chilled beverages.
- Completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. Ships in an elegant 4 color printed box with a 1 Year Warranty. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Click through the link above or the image for more information. The set is available on Amazon for a great price.