We may earn a small percentage of money from some products mentioned on this blog if you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats.
When it comes to the London Pottery Co teapot pictured here, gorgeous doesn’t even cover it.
While the beautiful pattern shown here (“Jewel Squares”) is a beauty, the other patterns are also knockouts (especially the one called “Dianthus!”)
- This stunning 4-cup teapot is the result of a creative collaboration between ceramic designer David Birch and fabric artist Kaffe Fassett
- Made of high-quality ceramic, with sloping sides that are designed to show Kaffe’s spirited, colorful designs to best effect
- Includes a stainless steel oval filter that has a unique interlocking tray to hold the filter when the tea has brewed
- Crafted for tea lovers: this teapot features a dripless spout pioneered by David Birch, a fine mesh for optimal brewing, a wide-set handle makes for easy pouring, and hinged lid for convenience
- Makes a perfect Mother’s Day gift, housewarming gift, Christmas gift or birthday gift
Click through London Pottery Co teapot to see each color/pattern as well as the story behind the loving care that goes into each teapot. These are extra, extra special.