Sometimes, there is no clear cut choice. This is one of those times. I absolutely love each color of the Mr. Coffee Hot Tea Maker: Black, White, and Stainless Steel. When I first found it on Amazon, I was all set and ready to order the beautiful white version, and then “it” happened – I noticed there were two other versions and that they were equally beautiful.
- Premium quality German SCHOTT DURAN glass
- Custom steeping time: steep fresh tea with any flavor tea bags or tea leaves
- Convenient BOIL and KEEP WARM controls
- Audible ready signal to let you know when tea is ready to drink
- Boil dry protection
- Height:10.12″ x Width:5.66″ x Depth:8.5″, Weight:3.18 lbs.
- Cord length:36″
- Watts: 1200
Years ago, before my husband began making all of our coffee with a “pour over” method or in an antique brewer, we had a much-used Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker. I didn’t just use it for coffee, either – I used it to brew tea. I loved how convenient it was and loved how it kept it hot. I mean, let’s be honest, I’m no more of a “one cup of tea” gal anymore than I’m a “one cup of coffee” gal.
The only problem was, you guessed it, the tea would often taste (and even smell) more like coffee than it or I desired.
This beauty is the answer to my tea dreams… if I can just decide on the color!
- My appliances are black, so that would seem to suggest the black – and it is a handsome thing.
- There’s something so crisp and pretty about the white – also a handsome thing.
- And, yet… the stainless steel – how beautiful is she?? The color pops on the buttons.
It’s almost funny how torn (three-ways) I am. Click through any link for a closer look. And good luck deciding!
Not only would this Tea Maker be a great addition to your own kitchen, it would make an EXCELLENT gift for any tea lover in your family.