We may earn a small percentage of money from some products mentioned on this blog if you click through and make a purchase. This costs you nothing extra but allows us to support this website, our tea obsession, and our very high-maintenance cats.
Adagio Tea Makes Christmas Even Cozier
As I alluded to, recently in a post about Adagio Teas’ 2020 Advent Calendar, you will never find a bigger fan of Adagio than me. Before I give you what may be THE best gift idea for tea lovers, let me quickly give you a few of the reasons I love Adagio as much as I do:
- They aren’t just a tea-oriented company, they are extremely passionate about tea. This passion is palpable and makes your own enjoyment of tea even greater.
- I have many, many dealings with Adagio (trust me…. many!) and they have never once been late with an order or given me a single reason to complain to them or anyone else, for that matter. In fact, they give you reasons to praise them online, offline… anywhere and everywhere. They go above and beyond what’s expected of them more than any company I can think of.
- This hearkens back to the point above, but it’s so special, it begs to have its own! They don’t treat their customers like customers – they treat you like friends. If you send something to a friend or family member, you almost always include a little note or something extra, right? That’s their approach. There’s simply a warmth and friendliness about everything they do that makes everyone else you do business with seem… not necessarily always cold, but, well…. lukewarm.
- Their website is a dream come true. A lot of businesses have websites that leave you searching for the X in the upper right hand corner. The experience is messy at best and miserable at worst. You’re very often greeted with a discount on your next order (see??? friendly!) and the navigation couldn’t be more simple or helpful. Their guests are always in the forefront of their minds and it shows. I also love that the websites colors and theme changes throughout the year with beautiful, timely colors, offers, teas, and artwork. Sometimes it’s the little details like this that simply make your days brighter.
- Their tea-related products are always exceptional. I wouldn’t take anything for my Adagio ingenuiTEA Brewer (pictured below). It has simplified my life in ways you can’t even imagine. Their mugs, tins, collectibles.. literally everything they touch is above and beyond anything you could hope for. How’s that for a reputation?!
- Last but certainly not least – their teas are extraordinary! I love that the blends are always so delicious and absolutely appreciate and applaud the creativity they use in the blends and in the names. Again, they make being a tea lover EVEN more wonderful.
The ingenuiTEA Makes Brewing Loose Leaf Tea as Easy as Pouring Water
With all of this in mind, the greatest gift idea I can think of for the tea lover in your life is Adagio Tea’s Gift Certificate sent through e-mail – this makes the PERFECT gift idea, not just for now but for the future as well. Each time your recipient returns to Adagio (and, trust me, they will – long after they’ve spent the gift certificate), they’ll think how grateful they are that you opened up a whole new world for them.
Life is crazy busy right now, so if I don’t talk to you before Christmas, I wish you and your loved ones a beautiful, peaceful, joyous, and healthy Christmas and a 2021 that is all of that and more. Keep your loved ones close and be sure they know how much they mean to you. If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that our loved ones are everything. Hug them tight! ~ Joi (“Joy“)
Have a Beautiful Christmas Everyone!