I am possibly the biggest strawberry lover in the world. I have an understanding with strawberry sundaes – they are to show up as often in my week as possible and nobody gets hurt. The concept of two of my wildest obsessions (strawberries and tea) joining forces makes me weak in the knees.
I was browsing around Amazon this morning (as I do almost daily), doing a little birthday shopping for two of my daughters, and I came across Teavana Weight To Go! Pu-erh Tea. Just look at the delicious strawberries in the picture here!
This went into my cart faster than an Olympic Swimmer jumps in a pool.
- Sweet strawberries and golden delicious apples swirl into peppermint and spearmint and create guilt-free beauty inside and out.
- Ingredients: Pu-erh tea, oolong tea, rose hip peels, apple pieces, strawberry pieces, hibiscus flowers, rose petals, spearmint, beetroot pieces, peppermint, artificial flavoring.
- Tasting notes: Complex flavors of strawberry, apple, and hibiscus are followed by refreshing mint
- Caffeine level is 1-15 mg per serving.
- Steeping instructions: Add 1 scoop to 8 fl oz and steep for 3 minutes at 205 degrees Fahrenheit. This amount is good for 3-5 steeps.
See Teavana Weight To Go! Pu-erh Tea for more information. My mouth is watering right now… just thought you should know.