Who am I, anyway?!
Here it is, arguably the most famous kettle of our time and I’ve never even mentioned it once. We’d better right that wrong immediately.
The adorable Bird Whistle Kettle was designed in the 1980s by Michael Graves. The stainless steel kettle features a moulded plastic bird that makes kettle whistle. With sells counting over 100,000 a year, this is one beloved kettle.
- A beautiful little bird adorns the spout of this kettle and whistles when contents boil
- Designed in 1985 by Michael Graves; crafted with an 18/10 stainless-steel body
- Handle and whistle in durable PA resin; choose from blue or ivory handles
- Wider base lets water boil more quickly, making it a favorite for busy, modern-day users
- Measures 8-1/2 inches in diameter and 9 inches high; hand wash only; both whistling bird and lid can be replaced
See Bird Whistle Kettle on Amazon for more information.