I’m as guilty as anyone of focusing most of my attention on the “golden children” of the tea world: Green tea and black tea. If I were to be completely honest with you, right now on my computer desk (along with my beautiful chubby cat Alexa) I have a glass of iced black tea and a mug of hot green tea. That’s just how I roll – with iced tea in one hand, hot tea in the other, and a kitty nearby enjoying the show.
I have, however, begun to experiment more with white tea. With White Tea’s list of benefits, I’d be a fool not to.
- White tea is high in antioxidants, which help reduce the risk of cancers.
- White tea strengthens the immune system.
- White tea revs your metabolism, improving your ability to burn calories.
- White tea detoxifies your body.
- White tea reduces the signs of aging.
Anybody else ready for a cup or twenty of white tea?!?!
Celestial Seasonings White Tea, Imperial White Peach, 20-Count Tea Bags (Pack of 6) is one of my favorite white teas. The peach flavor is perfection – just the right amount. It can be hard to find it on the shelves in stores, but thankfully Amazon keeps their shelves well stocked!
Click through for more delicious Celestial Seasonings teas, just be sure to try the Imperial White Peach White tea… you’ll LOVE it.