The Russell Hobbs RHTT9W 1.7-Liter Electric Kettle with Keep Warm Tea Tray and 1-1/2-Liter Glass Tea Pot (shown above) is absolutely the most amazing thing a tea lover could ever hope to get their hands on. How tea drinkers got along beforehand is beyond me. I wouldn’t take anything for mine – not even a new shiny red Ford Edge filled with chocolate candy and Red Velvet cupcakes.
To give you an idea of this electric tea kettle’s beauty, think of it this way: You know what your coffee maker is to coffee? The Russell Hobbs RHTT9W 1.7-Liter Electric Kettle with Keep Warm Tea Tray and 1-1/2-Liter Glass Tea Pot is THAT to tea. You can enjoy a hot pot of your favorite tea – glass after glass – without having to keep reaching for the tea kettle. It’s ideal for the individual who drinks more than their fair share of tea (guilty as charged) as well as for the individual who’s sharing the wealth.
You simply place water in the kettle and turn it on. While it’s working its way up to a boil, place your favorite tea bags into the pitcher. For green tea, remove the kettle just before the water comes to a boil and pour it over your bags. For other tea bags, you can allow the water to begin to boil first. Turn on the warming tray and your set for hours of hot, delicious tea.
I use my tea tray when I’m making a pot of hot tea as well as when I’m making iced tea. It’s just incredibly convenient and efficient. I also love the opportunity to free up burners on the stove – there never seem to be enough of them anyway.
My Electric Kettle with its cherished Keep Warm Tray has been used DAILY since I got it over three years ago. In fact, on most days, it’s used twice. I use it in the morning when I’m brewing up a pot of iced tea for the day and I use it after supper when I make a pot of hot green tea (or Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Passion Tea, Orange Spice Tea….) to enjoy while watching tv.
- 1500 watts of power boils water for tea in minutes and keeps the tea tray at the ideal temperature
- 1.7-Liter electric kettle features a removable water filter, automatic shutoff once water has boiled and a dual water window for easy filling and pouring
- 1.5-liter tea pot comes with a washable tea leaves filter and sits on the keep warm tea tray until you’re ready to pour
- Tea tray features illuminated on/off switch, carrying handles for easy portability and 360 degree swivel base for the electric kettle
- Measures 12 by 17 by 7-inch; 3-year limited warranty
The Russell Hobbs RHTT9W 1.7-Liter Electric Kettle with Keep Warm Tea Tray and 1-1/2-Liter Glass Tea Pot would make a perfect Mother’s Day gift – just be sure to buy one for yourself, too. Trust me, this is something you’ll absolutely love.