The beautiful Blue Floral Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser would make a perfect Mother’s Day gift, but it’d also make a perfect gift for anyone.. anytime.. for any reason.
As in you… today… just because you deserve it!
I actually have (and use) both – an electric tea kettle and a whistling tea kettle. The whistler hangs out on the stove at all times, simply because it’s so pretty I don’t want to hide it away. Besides, it was given to me by my oldest daughter and I think about her every time I look at it.
If you’re like me, you might be floored to learn that this beauty is actually just under $20. I honestly thought it’d be twice that much. I think the beauty of this teapot speaks to the entire “tea experience.” Being a tea lover is more than just loving the wonderful… Heavenly, even… taste of tea. It’s about loving the entire zen-like, peaceful, and beautiful experience of choosing your tea, selecting the perfect cup, brewing, and enjoying the tea.
It’s an experience made even more beautiful when you fill the moment with beauties like this teapot.
Teapot Details and Features:
- Designed with a stainless steel infuser that allows for loose or bagged tea and ensures it will not alter or detract from the taste
- Comes in a vibrant blue color with a beautiful floral design reminiscent of Japanese cherry blossoms
- Crafted of cast iron in order to evenly absorb and retain heat.
- To clean, do not use any dish washing detergent. Instead, use only clean water. Do not leave tea or water in the pot for longer than an hour, and dry thoroughly after each use. Not dishwasher safe.
- Holds up to 1000mL(34oz). Please note: Not for stovetop use. Water should be boiled in another vessel first.
You can find the Blue Floral Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser on Amazon.