Welcome to my tea blog! My name is Joi (“Joy”) and I am… you guessed it… the Crazy Tea Chick. Make no mistake about it, I’m CRAZY about a lot of things…
- God (He Saw fit to save me and somehow sees fit to keep me)
- My family (the humans and the cats)
- Cats, cats, cats, cats, cats, cats…
- Animals, Birds, Butterflies, and Spiders (Don’t make that face – spiders are cute)
- Baseball (I eat, sleep, and breathe St. Louis Cardinals – ask anyone)
- Bracelets (Love to channel my inner gypsy… she’s cool)
- Cooking (I’m an avid cook and even have a food blog)
- Agatha Christie Mysteries (especially the Hercule Poirot books)
- History (I’m all about the American Revolution and the Civil War)
- Coffee, Chocolate, Catfish, Coconut, Candy, Cupcakes, and Cookies (their MY Seven C’s… see what I did there?)
- Photography (a hobby I’ve recently became obsessed with)
- Trees (yep, I’m a tree-hugger and nope, I’m not ashamed of it)
While tea is just one of my areas of craziness, it’s one of the ones I spend the most time with. I thought about this the other day, and I do believe I have a cup or glass of tea within reach every minute of my life.
Before you ask – yes, I do sleep with a glass of iced tea by my bed.
I have a glass of iced tea with me when I drink my cups of coffee in the morning, one stays beside me in my home office while I work at the computer all day, naturally I have one with me while fixing and eating supper… then carry a full glass to the den to watch television with my husband and cat in the evening.
What about when I leave the house? That’s what thermal mugs and reusable bottles were made for – us crazies.
Crazy Tea Chick is where I have fun with what is truly an obsession of mine.
Contact me by e-mail for any reason – whether you’d like me to review your awesome tea or tea product or you’d just like to say, “Hi!” – I’d love to hear from you.
If you’re on Twitter, by all means give me a follow (@JoiTaniaSigers) – as my Twitter profile says, I’m seldom ever serious. You won’t find any bellyaching or political grandstanding with me anywhere, let alone on Twitter. You will, however find animals, food, humor, trees, tea, birds, coffee and…. LOTS of baseball and cats. A LOT of baseball and cats.
I promise not to post too many pictures of spiders. But they are cute…