I love this time of year! As the weather heats up, I have iced tea with me every step I take. When I’m walking in the yard surveying flowers, bird feeders, and herb beds, iced tea is in my constant companion. It’s also right there with me if I’m grilling out and it wouldn’t think of missing any baseball games. Iced tea and summer go together as beautifully as peanut butter and chocolate.
The Takeya 64-Ounce Iced Tea Maker with Silicone Handle, Avocado/Olive knows exactly what I’m talking about. This great looking iced tea maker is ideal for iced tea and even sun brewing (another obsession – seriously, if you haven’t tried sun tea, do it today).
Able to hold up to 64 ounces (8 cups), the Takeya Iced Tea Maker is great for brewing hot or cold tea, or for sun brewing. The attractive pitcher features a fresh design with a clear AcraGlass body and avocado-colored twist-top lid, so it’s also great for bringing to the table and serving. The lightweight AcraGlass is BPA-free, as well as stain and odor proof, and it is more durable than glass. The removable rotating lid-infuser fully extracts the tea flavors while steeping, and makes clean-up easy. A soft-grip silicone handle allows for easy pouring or transporting. Dishwasher safe, the unit comes with its own reader-friendly user guide.
- Able to hold up to 64 ounces (8 cups); great for brewing hot or cold tea, or for sun brewing
- Attractive design with a clear AcraGlass body and avocado-colored twist-top lid; great for bringing to table and serving
- Lightweight AcraGlass is BPA-free, stain and odor proof, and more durable than glass
- Removable rotating lid-infuser fully extracts tea flavors while steeping and makes clean-up easy
- Soft-grip silicone handle for easy pouring or transporting; dishwasher safe; includes a user guide
Click through the link or image for more information. This one’s practically a Summer MUST HAVE!
Our Tea Blog’s Favorite Iced Tea Glasses: